Knowledge Network, BC’s public broadcaster, is looking for a UI/UX Designer and proficient coder who is passionate about web and app design, loves solving customer problems, and has innovative ideas for delivering amazing visual experiences to our streaming subscribers.
Skills & Qualifications
Knowledge Network is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in everything we do. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, joining a creative team in a dynamic learning environment. Please send a letter stating why you are the right person for us, along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, by August 15, 2019.
Accounts Payable Administrator
Part-time, Temporary (3 days/week; August - November, 2019)
Knowledge Network, British Columbia’s public broadcaster, is seeking an Accounts Payable Administrator to join our Finance team on a temporary basis. This individual will ensure that our suppliers are paid on an accurate and timely basis, as follows:
- Process supplier invoices, internal expense claims, corporate credit cards, petty cash reimbursement and cheque requisitions
- Make bank deposits; maintain files and records
- Conduct miscellaneous accounting activities
- A minimum of 2 years’ general accounting experience, preferably accounts payable and EFT payments
- Proven ability working with excel, databases, accounting software, preferably Sage 300
- A thorough understanding of financial and accounts payable transactions
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and organizational skills with extraordinary accuracy and attention to detail
Knowledge Network is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in everything we do. We offer flexibility in the schedule and a competitive hourly rate. Please send a letter stating why you are the right person for us, along with your resume to email@example.com, by June 30th.
Are you passionate about public television? Knowledge Network is passionate about helping to develop today’s students to launch their careers in web development/design, marketing/communications or public broadcasting.
Knowledge Network is where stories live that speak to our time. Through our network of storytellers, we enhance the public educational broadcasting experience for British Columbians across the province.
Our co-operative education program is designed to partner with B.C.’s colleges and universities to provide paid practical work experience and further the training and skills development of students in film, television, internet, marketing, communications and other recognized programs. What better way to enhance your academic learning and guide your career?
We’re looking for bright, ambitious students who are passionate about public broadcasting and eager to learn and create.
Interested students are invited to send a letter stating why you are the right person for us, along with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteering at Knowledge
Help us make a difference, be part of a team and share your enthusiasm for public broadcasting.
We welcome bright, keen, mature individuals who would like to lend us a hand with administrative tasks related to our Fundraising activities. Here’s where we could use a hand:
- Mailing out tax receipts, our K: magazine and premiums to our donors
- Making welcome telephone calls to new donors
- Using basic typing/computer skills to update information in our database
- Occasional hosting assistance with donor events and screenings
If you can spare a few hours a couple of times a week, come join the Knowledge volunteer team. Other than events, volunteers are scheduled during business hours. If you’re interested, please complete the volunteer application form.
Volunteer Application Form