Knowledge Network Corporation is a provincial Crown agency under the Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture.
Our public mandate is defined under the Knowledge Network Corporation Act. We are a registered charity, engaging in fundraising activities through our Knowledge Partners program. Knowledge Network Corporation is licensed by the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) to provide public educational broadcasting services in British Columbia.
To view our full mandate and other reports, download them below.
Annual Report Appendices
- Board Remuneration Information (2017/18)
- Executive Compensation Statement (2017/18)
- Financial Information Act Report (2016/17)
- T3010 (2016/17)
- Code of Ethics / Standards of Conduct
- Governance and Policy Manual
- Board Standing Committees’ Terms of Reference
- Knowledge Network Corporation Act
- 2019/20 - 2021/22
- 2018/19 – 2020/21
- 2017/18 – 2019/20 (September)
- 2017/18 – 2019/20
- 2016/17 – 2018/19
Service Plan Appendices
- Corporate Governance (2018/19 – 2020/21)
- Organizational Overview (2018/19 – 2020/21)
- Corporate Governance (2019/20 - 2021/22)
- Organizational Overview (2019/20 - 2021/22)
Knowledge Network Charitable Status
Donor Impact Reports