Knowledge Network Corporation is a provincial Crown agency under the Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture.
Our public mandate is defined under the Knowledge Network Corporation Act. We are a registered charity, engaging in fundraising activities through our Knowledge Partners program. Knowledge Network Corporation is licensed by the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) to provide public educational broadcasting services in British Columbia.
To view our full mandate and other reports, download them below.
Annual Report Appendices
- Board Remuneration Information (2017/18)
- Executive Compensation Statement (2017/18)
- Financial Information Act Report (2016/17)
- T3010 (2016/17)
- Code of Ethics / Standards of Conduct
- Governance and Policy Manual
- Board Standing Committees’ Terms of Reference
- Knowledge Network Corporation Act
Service Plan Appendices
Knowledge Network Charitable Status